Who we are
Dairy Farmers of Manitoba is a non-profit organization that represents and is financed by all dairy farmers in the province. All dairy farms in Manitoba are family-owned and operated. We are committed to producing milk according to the highest standards of quality.
Established in 1974, we are responsible for:
- Managing the supply of milk in the province
- Selling milk from Manitoba dairy farms to processors
- Representing the interests of Manitoba dairy farmers at the provincial and national level
- Developing and implementing provincial marketing and agriculture awareness programs
- Developing and delivering nutrition programs
Manitoba dairy farmers elect a nine-member board of directors comprised of dairy farmers. The board determines the direction and policies of the organization.
Canadian dairy – fuelling future generations.
To be the voice for Manitoba dairy farmers, inspiring innovation and building vibrant communities.
Respect and integrity for all of our stakeholders.
Being dynamic and innovative.
Excellence in everything we do.