We’d like to help your school celebrate a new school year and milk program!
All schools who register for the 2022/23 Recycle Right with Milk Program are eligible to win a School-wide Milk Day award! No additional application necessary.
What’s a School-wide Milk Day Award?
A School-wide Milk Day award is where your entire school celebrates that milk is back by providing all students with one free milk. The Recycle Right with Milk Program will reimburse your school for the cost of free milk for your entire student population.
Register early to enter your school for the draws
There are 4 School-wide Milk Day award draws with 1 winning school per draw.
Draws are held at the end of May, June, September, and October 2022.
The earlier you register the more opportunities your school has to be entered for the draws. So, if your school registers in May, your school will be entered for all 4 draws! If you wait until September, your school will be entered into only 2 draws.
How does the award work?
The Recycle Right with Milk Program will notify winning schools. These schools will be required to show proof of further eligibility in the fall of 2022/23 to confirm their award. In order to be eligible for the award a winning school must be actively running the Recycle Right with Milk Program, which means having a milk delivery schedule in place. Schools will be asked to show proof of at least 1 order receipt from 2022/23 school year. Once eligibility has been confirmed, winning schools can schedule their School-wide Milk Day any day until December 2nd, 2022.
- Schools are responsible for setting up the milk delivery and distribution for the whole school for School Milk Day.
- All students in the school must have access to a free milk on School Milk Day.
- The Recycle Right with Milk Program will reimburse the cost of one (1) 237 mL milk for each student in the school (based on student population).
- Initial payment for milk order will be the school’s responsibility. The Recycle Right with Milk Program will reimburse cost after submission of a receipt. Reimbursement will be based on total amount indicated on the receipt.
- The School-wide Milk Day award must be used to celebrate a School Milk Day and may not be used in conjunction with another event (like a family day or health fair) or to subsidized regular milk program. Remember, this award is to help celebrate the return of milk in school.
- If milk delivery and/or storage space are a challenge for a School-wide Milk Day, your school’s School Milk Day may be divided into a couple of days ie. specific grades celebrate on specific days. If this is the case, the plan must be communicated and approved by the Recycle Right with Milk Program.
- The School-wide Milk Day award must be used by December 2nd, 2022.
Register for the Recycle Right with Milk Program and
enter your school for the School-wide Milk Day Award today!