1. You will need 3 different bowls for coating these mozzarella cheese sticks (large enough for the cheese sticks to lay down flat) and a plate with a piece of parchment paper on it.
2. In the first bowl, place half of the flour (¼ cup). In the second bowl, stir together the eggs and milk (have an adult help cracking the eggs if you need!). In the third bowl, stir together the rest of the flour (¼ cup), breadcrumbs, and salt.
3. Unwrap mozzarella cheese sticks. Coat mozzarella cheese sticks in flour, then the egg mixture, then breadcrumbs.
4. Repeat the egg and the breadcrumbs one more time, pressing the coating on really well with your hands. Place mozzarella cheese sticks on the plate with a piece of parchment paper on it.
5. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
6. Turn the oven on to 425˚F (220˚C).
7. Put a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet and spray with non-stick spray. Put the frozen mozzarella sticks on top of the parchment paper and spray the tops well with non-stick spray.
8. Put the pan in the oven and bake the mozzarella sticks for 8-10 minutes, until they are light golden brown. A little bit of cheese might escape – this is normal!
9. Take the mozzarella sticks off the pan and put them on a plate. Let cool for 5 minutes before eating (they are delicious dipped in pizza sauce!)