1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Spread 1/2 cup (125 mL) of bittersweet chocolate chips on the pizza crust, and heat the crust in the oven for 2 minutes. Remove from the oven, and spread out melted chips with the back of a spoon.
3. Whisk together Ricotta, pumpkin purée, egg, flour, brown sugar, and spices. Spread out on a chocolaty pizza crust and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool.
4. Melt 1/2 cup (125 mL) of bittersweet chocolate chips. Transfer to a small plastic bag and cut off a corner. Gently squeeze the bag of chocolate to make a spiral shape on the Ricotta topping. Repeat with the white chocolate.
5. Using the tip of a knife, make lines in the melted chocolate spiral starting at the centre of the pizza and moving toward the edge. Space the lines roughly 2˝ (5 cm) apart (at the edge). To create a web shape, make new lines between the existing ones, moving from the outer edge toward the centre.
6. Garnish with fruit or insect-shaped jujubes.