WHITE PEPPER GRAVY
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF (220ºC). In shallow dish, combine butter, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder; dip chicken into mixture. Place panko in separate shallow dish; dredge chicken in panko.
2. Lay chicken on baking sheet; bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through and instant-read thermometer reads 165ºF (74ºC).
1. Meanwhile, preheat waffle iron. In large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and pepper. In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, oil, Cheddar, green onions and vanilla; stir into flour mixture until fully combined.
2. Spray waffle iron with cooking spray; pour batter into waffle iron. Cook for about 4 minutes; flip waffle iron and cook for 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
White Pepper Gravy
1. Meanwhile, in small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; stir in flour until butter is absorbed. Cook for 2 minutes; slowly pour in milk, whisking until combined. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and stir in chives.
2. Place waffle on each serving plate; top with chicken. Spoon gravy over top.