FOR PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY STICKS
FOR CLUB SANDWICH STICKS
FOR PIZZA STICKS
For Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich Sticks:
1. Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread.
2. Spread jam on the second slice of bread.
3. Place the two pieces of bread together to form a peanut butter and jam sandwich.
4. Cut the sandwich into 3 cm squares (about the width of 2 or 3 fingers).
5. Slice strawberries and banana into thick slices.
6. Place 2 or 3 sandwich squares on each stick, adding strawberry slices, raspberries and banana slices in between however you like! Try to include a mix of fruit and sandwich squares
on each stick. Continue making your sandwich sticks until everything is used.
For Club Sandwich Sticks:
1. On a cutting board, cut rye bread, cooked bacon, cheddar cheese, and lettuce into 3 cm squares (about the width of 2 or 3 fingers).
2. Lay out sliced turkey flat on a cutting board. Cut into long strips that are about 3 cm thick (the same width as the bread).
3. On a stick, place a piece of bread, then a piece of bacon. Fold up one strip of turkey so that it is the same size as the bread and place it on the stick. After the turkey, add one piece of cheese. Fold one piece of lettuce so that it is about the same size as the bread and place it on the stick. Add one cherry tomato.
4. Repeat one more time to finish the stick: bread, bacon, turkey, cheese, lettuce and tomato. End with one more square of bread. Continue making your sandwich sticks until everything is used.
For Pizza Sticks:
1. On a cutting board, cut naan and mozzarella cheese into 3 cm squares (about the width of 2 or 3 fingers).
2. On a stick, place one piece of naan, one piece of pepperoni, one piece of cheese, one piece of salami (fold it into a square about the same size as your naan), one cherry tomato, and one basil leaf if you are using them (fold it in half to make it smaller if you need to).
3. Repeat one more time to finish the stick: naan, pepperoni, cheese, salami, tomato, basil leaf and finish with one more piece of naan. Continue making your pizza sticks until everything is used.
Recipe created by Ashley Fehr, The Recipe Rebel www.thereciperebel.com