1. Pour milk and yogurt into a blender.
2. Peel banana and break into small chunks, add to the blender.
3. If using fresh strawberries, cut the green tops off with a knife.
4. Add strawberries and peach slices into the blender.*
5. Place the lid on the blender and blend everything together until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds and put the sticks in the centre of each mold.
6. Put the popsicle mold into the freezer and freeze for 6-8 hours or until frozen solid.
7. To remove the smoothie pops from the mold, run the popsicle mold under lukewarm water for about 10 seconds. Enjoy!
8. For a peach and strawberry swirl in your smoothie pops, add only the peach slices in step 4. Put the lid on the blender and blend until smooth. Pour out half of your smoothie mixture into a glass measuring cup with a spout. Add your strawberries to the blender and blend until smooth. Make your swirl by adding a small amount of the peach smoothie to the popsicle molds, followed by a small amount of strawberry smoothie. Repeat until your molds are filled, then freeze until frozen solid!
Recipe created by Ashley Fehr, The Recipe Rebel www.thereciperebel.com