(OPTIONAL) HOMEMADE MEATBALLS
1. Combine broth, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper in a 3-4 quart slow cooker.
2. Add meatballs and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours, turning the slow cooker to high for the last 30 minutes of cook time.
3. Stir in egg noodles, cover and cook on high for 10 minutes.
4. Whisk together the half and half and corn starch. Add the half and half and sour cream into the slow cooker, cover and cook for 10 more minutes until pasta is cooked and sauce has thickened. Serve.
(optional) Homemade Meatballs:
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F (205°C). Line 2 baking sheets with foil.
2. Mix all of the meatball ingredients until combined. Shape mixture into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls and place on baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes or until meatballs reach done temperature of 160°F (71°C).
3. Cool meatballs and freeze in batches of 24. Makes 48 meatballs.