1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180 C). Grease a 9”x9” glass dish.
2. In a large bowl combine cake mix, milk, butter, eggs, and vanilla pudding mix. Using a hand-mixer or stand-mixer beat on medium-high speed about 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared dish and bake for 30 minutes. Cover loosely with foil and continue baking another 60 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Total 90 minutes. Let cool completely.
3. Over a large cutting board, turn pan upside down to release the cake. Cut the cake into rectangular pieces about 2” L x 0.5” W.
4. Using a hand-mixer or stand-mixer beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Add the sugar and yogurt and mixing only until combined.
5. Line a 10-12-inch (25-30 cm) diameter bowl with plastic wrap then line the inside of the wrapped bowl with sliced kiwi. Spread a layer of about 1/2 of the cream to cover all of the kiwi. Place the cake pieces in a layer over the cream and up the sides of the bowl. *Add half of the pineapple and orange pieces. Cover with a layer of remaining cream and top with cake pieces (cake pieces should come to the top of the bowl to form a flat layer.) Cover the top layer in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
6. To serve, remove plastic wrap on top of bowl. Place a flat plate or cutting board on top of the bowl, gently turn the bowl and plate over, slowly remove the bowl from the plate, separating it from the plastic wrap on the inside of the bowl. Slowly remove the plastic wrap to reveal the layer of kiwi. Slice the cake, and serve.